The Point View Difference
Point View specializes in serving as investment advisors and financial planners for a select group of individuals and families. We have been ranked by CNBC among the top 100 fee-only wealth managers in the U.S. In sum, we distinguish ourselves as follows:
- A long term, balanced, disciplined, diversified investment philosophy, incorporating stocks, bonds, and cash.
- All client assets custodied at Fidelity Investments, a global leader, with the accounts registered in the client’s name, providing for the utmost in asset security.
- Competitive, fee only compensation to avoid the temptation created by sales charges.
- Longterm successful performance record.
- Independent, to avoid the pressures of being part of an organization whose clients include securities issuers.
- High level of personalized service, with portfolios tailored to unique goals and requirements.
- Comprehensive, nationally recognized financial planning.
- 20+ years in business.
- Over $270 million under management.
- Small, select clientele.
- Principals David Dietze and Claire Toth collectively have over 60 years’ experience.
- Solid, experienced professional staff with 35 years’ collective experience.
We offer two distinct yet overlapping services. Our first service is our customized separate account asset management service. This involves designing, implementing, and monitoring a customized portfolio to meet your unique objectives. The fee for this service is a flat 1.00 percent per annum. Clients of our asset management service receive our comprehensive financial planning package on a complimentary basis.
Our normal minimum relationship size is $1 million; that, however, need not be in one single account, but can be an aggregate of several accounts like an IRA, a trust account, or other family members.
Alternatively, you could retain us to perform just our comprehensive financial planning analysis. This covers everything from analysis of your current assets and specific recommendations on redeploying them to estate planning, retirement planning, insurance analysis, budgeting, and whatever else you might wish. There is a flat fee for this service of $7,000. Should you subsequently choose to take advantage of our asset management service, then the $7,000 would be credited against asset management fees. We look forward to speaking with you.