Webinar/Presentations IN 2020
September 24, 2020
Bargain Asset Classes Amid FAANGM Frothiness! - Despite many headwinds to the current market, including COVID, valuations, election uncertainty, and lack of more stimulus, several sectors, including international, smaller companies, and value stocks, may offer attractive diversification. Join David Dietze and Donna St.Amant to learn more about:
- How international stocks, with their higher dividends, may offer superior returns.
- How small caps have traditionally trounced larger companies, over the long of sweep of history, and now may be their time to reassert leadership.
- Why value stocks could provide profitable opportunities in a market that’s otherwise richly priced.
August 27, 2020
July 30, 2020
June 25, 2020
- Understand the roles different asset classes play
- Build diversification into your portfolio
- Learn how to buy low and sell high
May 28, 2020
Investment Fundamentals Amid Covid-19: David Dietze & Elaine Phipps share practical advice on managing your investments through this pandemic.
April 30, 2020
Understanding the CARES Act - Claire Toth and Fritz Schoenhut review key provisions of the CARES Act. Discover how you and your family may benefit.
March 24, 2020
The Coronavirus and Your Portfolio - David Dietze and Donna St.Amant will separate fact from fiction on this growing pandemic, including what actions you need to take now to protect your portfolio.
February 27, 2020
SECURE Act - what it means for you and your family? - Point View’s Claire Toth and Elaine Phipps shared preliminary thoughts about planning around it.
January 31, 2020
2019 was one of the strongest years on record for the S&P 500 which begs the question: where do we go from here? - David Dietze and Fritz Schoenhut looked back on 2019 and discussed the opportunities investors are facing as we continue on into 2020.